2.15.2010

...happy love day....


....I love valentine's day. I love the colors, the decorations, the candy, the hearts, the flowers, & of course the reason to celebrate. This year was a low key celebration, Sunday requires Preston to be in meetings practically all day long. So we just hung out as our little team and watched lovey movies and had breakfast for dinner. I attempted to make heart shaped pancakes.... but they didn't turn out {hence the absence of those pictures :]}. Preston surprised me with a sweet little something; roses, my favorite treat, and a mushy card {just the kind wives love to get}.All in all it was a fun day. I love my husband he's definitely a keeper and I only hope that I show him how thankful I am for him every day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...