4.01.2010

...you don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep....


{cute pic from iCLIPART}

... So Team Payne has some very exciting news!... After three years of applying I finally got into ISU's Dental Hygiene Program. I really thought I had about a snowballs chance in Hell of getting in.....looks like Hell's frozen over! Preston and I are so excited for the opportunity I have to finish my education in something I have wanted to do for so long.

....So what does this mean for our little family? ....Some big big decision making. We have realized that our timing and the Lord's timing are two completely different things. The day before I got the good letter in the mail Preston had a job interview in Seattle. It's a good job, with good hours, and most importantly good BENEFITS! The downside {for my family} was it's location. Now we haven't heard if he got the job yet but I can't imagine them not giving it to him {maybe because I'm his biggest fan :]}. For right now we're just focused on being happy and grateful. We'll figure everything out when we need to... {I can't imagine turning this opportunity down though}.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...