So this past weekend the girls (mom, Lyssie, and I) packed up and headed for a much needed girls weekend in SLC. With a lot of shopping, eating, laughing, people watching, heart to hearts, and walks down memory lane. Did I get any pictures? NO. I drug my camera around in my purse (I'm trying to always have it on me in hopes I'll take more pics) but never got it out. Pathetic... I know.
Some highlights of the trip were:
1. Seeing Keith Bryce from (Project Runway Season 5) in Forever 21 at The Gateway. Alyssa actually got to meet him. Only because I told her it was him and she didn't believe me. So she went up and asked. Sure enough it was. I was a little peeved I didn't go bother him with her (and if any picture was to be taken on this trip that should've been the one).
2. Spending at least two hours in hobby lobby. I had never been but it was like the mother ship of crafting was calling me home...I love that place.
3. Singing at the top of our lungs and dancing in the truck on the road.
4. Crawling into our beds at 11:30 PM after a full day of shopping.
5. Getting a famous "apple pie" caramel apple at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory (sooo good).
6. Finding "The Dress" for Alyssa's wedding. Can't believe my little sis is getting married!
That's the main reason why we went down. She only went to one shop and my mom called the dress it would be before Lyss even put it on. It fits her to a T. It's so pretty, with a little spunk just like lyssie. We're excited for her and Jordan. She couldn't have found a guy that could treat her any better. Congrats guys.
Lastly..Thanks mom for the fun trip! ...Love you.