11.25.2010

monkey business...

Last year on Halloween no purple lights, or spooky cobwebs adorned our home. We spent it in the NICU, and taking Deak out in a tiny little newborn costume was out of the picture. I do have to give the NICU props though, When got there they had Halloween blankets in all of the babies isolates. Not to mention candy for the parents (which was a big no no, but they did it anyway). That kinda made it seem like Halloween.

...I know I'm really late with this little post, but couldn't help but post pics of our little monkey!  Halloween this year was much more fun. Although Preston had to work Halloween night so it was just me and the Deaks. The night was full of trunk or treating, visiting grandparents, and aunts &  uncles, and a little photo shoot! Like the good mom I am my batteries were dead as soon as I set down Deak and tried to start taking pictures. Awesome. Luckily Kellie and Janice snapped some shots for us...


           Halloween 2010







The whole gang...3 Buzz Lightyears ready to save the galaxy, 2 Jesse The Cowgirls  with the cutest outfits ever, 1 Woody with a snake in his boot, a adorable little Strawberry Shortcake, and the cutest Monkey ever. This crew has made Deakon feel like he's one of them... quite the bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...