5.06.2010

mother's day trinkets....

...  Now I might be biased but these are super cute and easy too make. I saw this idea on the little ol' blog Brown Paper Packages. I'm posting about it already because my mom ruined her surprise by walking into my house mid construction. She somehow always finds out what she's getting, it drives me crazy.  I'm only crossing my fingers that my mom-in-law {Suzette}doesn't check my blog until after she gets hers. I'm sure she doesn't check it very often and they're already in the mail.



....They're little brag books, small enough to be lugged around in a grandma's purse. Made out of little name badge holders, book rings and scrapbook paper. Stuffed with cute pics of Deakon.


Along with the Moms, I sent them to my Grandma's as well. Its' nothing big but they say Mom's love all things homemade by their little ones. I hope these count :]....

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...