5.31.2010

so... i kinda love polka dots....

Last week my mom and I were in Deseret Book of all places and I saw a super cute container that would look perfect filled with flowers in my home. I really wanted it. It was black and  had white polka dots allover. It was calling my name. Unfortunately it was pretty pricey for a empty container {$25 bucks...really?}. My mom saw the little devil and angel Devry on each shoulder and quickly whispered "You could do that yourself. Don't waist your money". So I left it there for some other person to snatch. When I got home I remembered these....


There they were hiding in plain sight. So I got busy....



...with a little craft paint and the end of a paintbrush...


...I now have my very own containers. I love them! They tie in with the other polka dot accents around my home, and the best part is they were free-fifty-free!

Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up  party!


2 comments:

  1. So when we have our own house and Eric has a job, eric's given me permission to hire you to decorate our house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE polka dots too. They make everything so much cuter.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...