12.29.2010

my fingers have been busy...




Just a few quick pics things I've been up to lately...


A little pretty I made to put in Lyssie's hair for the upcoming wedding.



These little lovely's were gift ideas from Kellie, for her expecting sisters Janae and Camber. I got the beads and put them together, eventually they had the new baby's ultra sound pic in the frame...Cute!


(Pink & Orange for baby Aniston, Blue & Orange for Baby Boy Lewis)


I'm just enjoying the last few weeks I have off before school starts again... Yuck.

Also, scrambling like a chicken with it's head cut off to get the wedding all put together,crossing my fingers it will all work out. I keep telling Lyss that what matters most is what happens in the temple, the rest is just noise. It calms us both down for a good five minutes. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...