6.18.2011

home alone + boredom = easter?

So I'm terribly bored tonight, the whole house is spic and span, nothing is on TV, and right now all the projects on my to do list require spray paint and the outdoors. I'm sitting here waiting for Preston to come home from work. Scrolling through the 'ol blog archives (you know, because there's so many) and came upon this post and realized I hadn't posted about this year.

Part of me thinks "nope don't post it. It's to late, just move on Devry". But the mommy part that wants to document her child's every single ever loving move part of me won, and is now typing. So bear with me...

 Firth Community Easter egg hunt...

Hunt's with both g-ma and g-pa
 After looking at other little boy easter baskets all over blog land this mommy came to the conclusion she needs to tone down the "cuteness" factor when making things for her one and only SON.


This little dude goes 100 mph 
(Little FYI; if you go 100 mph that means in an hour you will have traveled 100 miles in an hour, just so no one's confused...that's a whole other embarrassing post) 100% of the time so these pics were taken on the move...

So now that I have that out of me, and Deakster's second Easter is now on the record I guess I can go find some hidden nook and cranny to organize and clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...