11.19.2012

I May Be Getting Ahead of Myself...

Thanksgiving is this week. Ca-razy. 
We move next week. Ca-razy.
Christmas is three weeks after that.Yep Crazy.

So in the midst of trying to brainstorm gift ideas and packing boxes I decided to make a Christmas planner. The girls at eighteen25 have made them for three years in a row.
 I stumbled upon their idea midst midnight blog stalking.








 I am a list person, a planner person, and a label person so this little notebook will be great to fill with ideas and plans while I'm trying to move the house as well. Now that I'm thinking about it I should've made a moving one too. I have never moved out side of the state so this is a whole new adventure for me. Let's cross our fingers that it's a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...