4.10.2013

Besides Blogging I've...

Been landing jobs left and right. Okay not exactly left and right but compared to my luck in Idaho things have really turned around. YAY! I have managed to be hired at two different offices working a total of three days a week between the two. The offices are so nice, the DDS's are awesome and I'm really liking getting paid to do what I learned in school. Plus I'm home enough to feel like I'm getting in quality time with Deakon as well. It's great! So much better than the eight months I was left jobless in Idaho. I finally received my license in January and was hired at the offices a week later.

Enjoying being home with this little dude. He's getting quite the personality and our conversations we have daily are beyond my favorite. His little brain is starting to put things together faster than I can keep up with...



 Making grand attempts to catch up on Project Life. I've tackled 2012 and bought a new kit for 2013. It's brought back my love of scarpbooking. It's easy, and cute and I love that I'm actually documenting our everyday moments...



Finishing Deakon's room. This room has been a work in progress and I think I'm getting all the little touches put together... I will do a post about that soon.


 (Also Preston and I got a new king bed, cue the angel chorus singing hallelujah! So with a new bed naturally comes a new bedroom for us. Right? uh-huh.)

Being Preston's cheerleader. Ya know in October when we came out here Preston took a standardized Police exam that sends results to various departments in the state that accept the test. Well, not far after the big move we started to get letters from police departments saying he needed to take the new version of the test that came out in January and they weren't going to accept the old tests. FRUSTRATING. Needless to say Preston took an exam for Bellingham Police department who are looking to hire and is ranked #6 on their list. That's huge! So now we wait, and wait and cross our fingers, and see where that leads us. 

Visiting Idaho, man I miss home...so bad. I got to hop on a plane and visit for a week or so. It was so fun, and made me miss home even more.



We spent quality time with family and went and visited very missed friends...A visit to Chik.Fil.A and Cafe Rio may have happened a time or two as well.




 Celebrated Grandma No no's 90th birthday. 90. crazy. Love that sweet woman.

Also I've been fighting off the urge to get one of these...

 source 

I want one so bad! I either need a bunny or a baby and the baby thing isn't happening as easily as it did the  first time. At least that's my counter argument in Preston and I's bunny debate.

Hip-pity hop...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...